Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Geometry of a Fool

Continual quest for unlocking my peace (day 12,949) -I surprisingly felt amazing punching and kicking this afternoon with a trainer. Actually, I was ready to go fists to cuffs after the session with bushes, trees even shadows. I was high on being sturdy and in control.
Sizing up my rush, "Must study self! Must study self!" I came to mull over the geometry of my fervor-
Geometry (Ancient Greek: γεωμετρία; geo = earth, metria = measure) is a part of mathematics concerned with questions of size, shape, and relative position of figures and with properties of space. Geometry is one of the oldest sciences. Initially a body of practical knowledge concerning lengths, areas, and volumes.

I feel peace when I feel safe, I feel safe when I know how to create boundaries. When there are no boundaries anything seems fair game and I don't always trust myself for protection and when there is no protection I feel I'm in survival mode. When I am in survival mode I feel destructive.
Long walks home do me good.

No comments:

Post a Comment